3013 Bates Lake Rd
Alabama , AL 36556
The beauty of the Alabama Gulf Coast sets the back-drop at Bates Lake RV Park, our brand-new campground in Malcolm, Alabama. Our park is near major Gulf Coast employers like the ThyssenKrupp Steel Mill, the Mobile Dupont Manufacturing Plant, and the Barry Steam Plant (Alabama Power). This is a great place for Washington County and Mobile County workers to stay and relax! With our spacious campsites and nearby fishing on Bates Lake, you're going to love camping here with us. We're open year round, so you can join us during any time of year.
Book your campsite or RV site today with our handy online reservations system. Our Gulf Coast campground is just off Highway 43, about thirty-five miles from all the attractions of Mobile and Mobile Bay. Our nearby area has plenty of space for outdoor sports like boating, hiking, river fishing, hunting, golfing, and horseback riding. And right in camp atBates Lake RV Park you can enjoy bird watching and wildlife viewing in our 20 wooded acres, or play a game of billiards and cook a BBQ meal right at your campsite.
We have superb facilities at Bates Lake RV Park with our brand-new bathhouses and rental trailer. Choose from full hook-ups sites with 50 amps of power, full hook-up sites with 30 amps, or water-and-electric only sites. Within a short drive, you'll find fun attractions like the USS Alabama, Mobile's historic Fort Conde, and the Alabama Gulf Coast Zooat Gulf Shores. There's so much to do and see in the Alabama Gulf Coast!
- 97 Total Sites
- 97 Sites with 20 Amp
- 97 Sites with 30 Amp
- 97 Sites with 50 Amp
- 45' Max Campsite or RV Site Length
RV Park / Caravan Park
Open Year Round!
- Bates Lake RV Park offers daily & weekly reservations online.
- Monthly rates are available. Please call the park directly.
- A 10% Group Discount available when booking 5+ sites online during the same reservation.
- Rates are based on 2 adults & 2 children - $3.00 additional person/per day.
- RV Rates- $25/night, $125/wk
- Rental Units- $50/night
- 4% lodging & 4% sales tax applies to all rates.
- Speed Limit: 5 MPH
- Check out: 12:00 PM
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- Age of RV: RV's must be newer than 10 years old & in good repair. The manager's discretion is final.
- Garbage: Please place all trash in garbage in the dumpsters located in park.
- Sites: 1 RV per site & 2 cars MAX. You are responsible for keeping your site clean & free from trash.
- DO NOT LITTER! We reserve the right to rent monthly spots that have been vacated.
- Grey Water: There is no Grey Water allowed on park grounds.
- Smoking: There is no smoking in our facilities.
- Campfires: No Ground Fires
- Clotheslines: No Clotheslines allowed in Park
- Children: Parents are responsible for the actions of their children.
- Firearms: No Discharging of firearms or fireworks on the property.
- Visitors: Visitors are welcome but they MUST register at our office and obtain a parking pass.
- Laundry Facility: Laundry is open 24 hours. Please do not leave clothes in washers or dryers.
Be sure to clean out the lint traps in dryers.
- Restrooms: The restrooms and showers are a convenience to our guests. Please clean up after yourself. The restrooms are open 24 hours.
- RV Wash: Car and RV washing is not allowed.
- Management: We are here to serve you, our Guest. Please let us know if there is anything you need and we will do our best to make it happen!
- Management reserves the right to change the rules and rates without notice.
Violation of rules may result in eviction without refund. The owner/management of Bates Lake RV Park & Bates Lake Country Store absolve themselves from any and all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever.
There are NO REFUNDS given for any reason.
Guests who leave prior to their check out date will be given a non-expiring credit which can be used by them or by anyone else designated by the guest. If a guest was asked to leave the park due to violations of the rules, no credit will be given.
- Pets are welcome - Free of Charge.
- Maximum 2 pets per site.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please be kind to your neighbors and always clean up after your pets.
- Sorry, No Aggressive dogs allowed at the park.
- No excessive barking allowed at the park.
- No pets allowed in the buildings.
- Proof of current rabies vaccine required for all pets upon check-in.
- If pet owner leaves the park, the pet must remain inside your RV. If your pet becomes a nuisance to other guests, you will be asked to board your pet or you can be evicted from the park at manager¿s discretion.
A $10 cancellation fee applies, Cancellations must be made prior to 7 days or more of the scheduled arrival date or a 1 night fee applies
- 50 Amp Available
- Groups Welcome
- Quiet Atmosphere
- Monthly Rates
- Group Discounts
- Credit Crd Accepted