Nova Scotia , B0S 1C0
The Cove Oceanfront Campground is located in the settlement of Parker's Cove Nova Scotia and provides you with more than a quarter of a mile of shoreline directly on the Bay of Fundy. The natural wonder of the bay provides fresh salt air, spectacular sunsets, and an idyllic sea side environment.
We are a resort park only (no seasonal or permanent guests) and welcome travelers with tents, trailers and motorhomes. There is a separate area for tents, and our site selectionincludes beautiful Waterfront and Water View sites for your camping pleasure.
Take a swim in the heated pool, beachcomb on the Fundy shore or enjoy fresh lobster or scallops from the fish market across the street. Review our Frequently Asked Questionspage for information about pets, check in times and campfires. Celebrate the end of the day with the sun sinking into the ocean in a blaze of color.
Many of our guests find that our convenient location provides an ideal base camp for exploring much of south-western Nova Scotia, and there is no shortage of things to see and do in the area.
The park is sparkling clean, quiet, safe and secure - providing you and your family with a truly relaxing vacation getaway. We look forward to an opportunity to share the peace and beauty of this area with you.
RV Park / Caravan Park
(Tents, hard-top trailers and motorhomes under 23 feet in length only)
|Waterfront & Premium||$45.95 +|
|Premium Oceanfront||$49.95 +|
Map showing the location and price of each site in the campground
Full Service Sites:
|Standard Size Sites||Oversized Sites***|
|Obstructed View||$39.95 +||Water View||$59.95 +|
|Water View||$49.95 +||Premium||$79.95 +|
|Waterfront||$59.95 +||Supersized Waterfront||$99.95|
|Private Waterfront Compound (12,000 sq. ft., 50 Amp service)||$199.95 +|
50 Amp Service is complimenary for SuperSized Waterfront sites.
For other sites it may be available for an additional charge of $15.00/night
+ Sales tax and any applicable supplemental charges must be added to nightly site rates
* If your trailer, 5th Wheel, motorhome or coach measures 37 feet (11.4 metres) or more, you will require an Oversized site. These sites are also available to any guest who prefers a more spacious campsite.
- Daily rates are per family (2 adults & up to 3 children under 16 years of age)
- Site rates include COMPLIMENTARY WiIFi Service and Swimming Priviledges
- All sites are subject to mandatory $1.50/night Recycling charge
- Each site reservation requires a non-refundable deposit equivalent to the first night stay including taxes and Confirmed Reservation Fee
- Confirmed Reservations: $8.50/site
- Deposit may be provided by personal check, money order/cashier's check, bank transfer or with a VISA/MasterCard account
- Payment is accepted in cash, travelers cheques, debit card, and VISA or MasterCard credit cards. A 2.95% Administration Fee is applicable to all credit card transactions
As a service for guests who wish to avoid currency exchange costs,
US cash will be accepted at par.
- Additional Person over 4 years of age: $10.00/night
- Day Visitors :
- with swimming privileges - $9.00/day/person
- Site Specific Reservations - $5.00/night, when available
- Overnight Guests: $15.00/person/night
- Early Check in: $8.00/hour prior to 1 pm
- Additional Tent on approved site (non-family unit): $25.00/night
- Additional Vehicle on approved site: $20.00/night
- Late Check-out: 1/2 of site rate extends check out to 4 pm
- Local Area Itinerary Service: $195.00/itinerary
- Camping the Coast Itinerary Service: $295.00/itinerary
Rates are listed here in Canadian dollars and do not include the 15% Harmonized Sales Tax assessed in the Atlantic Provinces
Cancellation Policy: Reservations require a non-refundable deposit of first night charges. With a minimum of 72 hours notice, arrival dates may be rescheduled within 12 months without penalty.
Refund Policy: No refunds are available for cancellations or early departures
Amenities & Services: