Nova Scotia , B0S 1K0
DUNROMIN - one of the finest Four Star Waterfront Campgrounds in Nova Scotia, located right next to the quaint picturesque Sea Side town of Annapolis Royal… teeming with history and culture – theatre , arts, fine dining. The waters of our shores on Frenchman’s Basin flow into the mighty and renowned Bay of Fundy, boasting the “Highest and Lowest Tides in the world”… surely one of the natural wonders of our world.
Nestled Between Mountains and Ocean at the entrance to the Annapolis Valley by Sea. Perfect for growing everything from apples to grapes… perfect for camping near the ocean. A quiet rural setting – next to the conveniences of town. Fresh Sea Breezes – Warm Valley Sun. If the fog finds its way here, the sun pushes it back, generally by 10 in the morning . It’s the Perfect Spot – the Best of Both Worlds.
• Walk on… the Ocean Floor
• Walk over… North America’s only Tidal Generating Station
• Walk under… the Hull of a Fishing Vessel
Rated in Top 300 RV Parks in North America by “Trailer Life”. All our facilities are NEW in the past few years, offering two conveniently located washrooms with hot showers and a separate family bathroom. Our campers repeatedly tell us we have the nicest and cleanest washrooms in the area. There is a wide variety of sites available, ranging from Premium Waterfront RV and Tent Sites, Open and Shaded to quiet, private, secluded, wooded sites for tenting . Fully serviced large “pull throughs” with 30/50 amps and gravel pads. Extra long sites for the big “Big Rigs”. Double Wide sites for those who want extra “elbow room”.
Rated in 25 Best Family Campgrounds in Canada by “Parenting Today”. Parents, kids – all love our “Fort Summer – Bay of Fun” playground. Swimming at our beach or in our solar heated pool. Rec Hall with pool table, dartboards (darts not supplied), arcade games, planned activities, movies. Horseshoes, outdoor games(ex. Washer Toss, Bocce Ball), Frisbee Golf Course. For the boating enthusiast, miles and miles of water way, easily accessed by concrete boat launch with 2 docks. Kayaking, Canoeing, Water Bikes, Pedal Boats – even a S.U.P. Board! What’s that, you say? …Stand Up Paddle Board – the most fun work out you can imagine. We also offer custom kayak intro courses tailored to suit the age of participant, and guided kayak tours – for real outdoor adventure.
With its own on site Stone Horse Café, Gourmet food – without the fries, home made bread and desserts.
The Best Breakfast Deal, and home of the Monster Burger.
Plan to stay for at least a few days - we’ve got what you’re looking for!
RV Park / Caravan Park
- Tent (unserviced) - $29
- Water, Electricity, 15 amp - $32
- Water, Electricity, 15 amp, Waterview - $34
- Water, Electricity, 30 amp, Waterfront - $43
- Water, Electricity, 30 amp, Sewer - $37
- NEW DOUBLE WIDES (3-way 30 amp) - $43
- Water, Electricity, 50 amp, Sewer - $43
- Waterfront Camping Cabins - $68
- Uncle Bill’s 2 Bedroom Cabin - $113
- Gypsy Wagon - $55
- Native Tipi - $50
All rates are before tax and are based on a family of 2-adults and any dependent children (18 and under). If there is only 1 camping unit on the site extra adults are $5/night.
If there are 2 camping units AND more than 2 adults on a site, the second camping unit must register and pay the price of an Unserviced Site.
- Weekly Rate: Book 6 nights in advance and get the 7th night free (can NOT combine with other discounts).
- Monthly Rate (30 days): 3-way 30amp – $800+tax
MAKING A RESERVATION:
- Campsites: You must supply a phone #, Visa or Master Card # with expiry date, a description of your camping requirements and size of your RV, Camper or Tent.
- Cabins: You must supply a phone #, Visa or Master Card # with expiry date. The Full Amount of the reservation is charged to the card at the time the Reservation is made.
- Campsites: We must receive notice of a cancellation for a campsite before 12:00pm the day before the reservation starts, otherwise there is a charge for each night that is cancelled late.
- Cabins: We require 2 weeks notice for a cancellation of your Cabin Reservation. If there is a cancellation with less than 2 weeks notice there is no refund. If you cancel with more than 2 weeks notice, there is a Full Refund MINUS a $20 Administration Fee.
*SORRY: WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS FOR EARLY CHECK-OUTS OR DISCOMFORTS OF NATURE, BUT WE DO OFFER RAIN-CHECKS WITH NO EXPIRY AND CAN BE USED ANYTIME EXCEPT HOLIDAY WEEKENDS.
RULES: Speed limit on Campground is 10km/hr
STRICT Quiet hours: Sunday-Thursday: 11pm-7am. Friday & Saturday: 12am-7am
DO NOT CUT Trees, Branches or Bark ($50 Fine)
Fire in Fire Pits ONLY – DO NOT move them
No Garbage in Fire Pits
No FIREWORKS to be set off on Campground
ANY violation of the rules is grounds for eviction with NO REFUND.
PLEASE SORT & RECYCLE ALL GARBAGE. NO BLACK BAGS.
Amenities & Services: