3656 Fisherman’s Drive
Idaho , ID 83420
Stonefly Lodge is located on the world famous Henry's Fork of the Snake River north of beautiful Ashton, Idaho. This 4,800 square foot luxurious cabin features every amenity for which a large group or small gathering could ask at very affordable pricing. Newly constructed in 2006 this residence sits on 2.3 acres with over 500 feet of riverfront and private boat take out.
The lodge is perfect for family reunions or just a fantastic quiet getaway. We offer a large recreational field on the lower lawn that can be used for badminton, volleyball, horseshoes and fire pit (all included with your stay).
Each of the bedrooms are appointed with luxury linens and comfortable beds. Three of the bedrooms have TV's with satellite and Blu-ray players in addition to the theatre room and great room TVs. We also offer a pool table, ping pong and air hockey.
The oversized mud room with a ton of hooks and lockers is perfect for drying out your snowmobiling or fishing/boating gear. We can help arrange guided fishing trips and snowmobile rentals. There are also a ton of other things to do around the cabin such as hiking, biking (road or mountain), inner tubing the river behind the cabin, feeding the fish at Warm River, world class ATV riding at the St. Anythony sand dunes, etc. the possibilities are endless. You can visit our website for more information on vacation planning or just send us a quick note.
We are located an hour's drive from the West entrance to Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park. Jackson Hole WY is also a little over an hour's drive and Grand Targhee ski resort is slightly over an hour. Mesa Falls is just a short 20 minute drive to stunning waterfalls that rival Yellowstone for their beauty.
Getting here is easy with flights into Idaho Falls, ID, West Yellowstone or Jackson Hole. We recommend getting groceries in Rexburg or St. Anthony. Staple items can be picked up at the local store in Ashton which is 5 miles away. Private chef service can be arranged upon request with pricing based on your preferences (minimum group size for private chef is 15).
Whether you are interested in world class fishing, snowmobiling, golf, hiking, biking, rafting, 4 wheeling, inner tubing the river right behind the cabin or visiting Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Harriman State Park or Mesa Falls then Stonefly Lodge is the answer.
- Premier - June 10 - August 20
- Thanksgiving Day through following Sunday / December 23 - January 3
- Peak Season - Thursday before Memorial Day - June 9
August 21 - September 30
- Off Peak* - January 4 - Wednesday before Memorial Day
October 1- December 22
(except Thanksgiving holiday as noted above)
Cleaning fee of $300 will apply to any length stay.
3 night minimum is required during Premier and Peak times. 2 night minimum is required during Off Peak times.
Rates do not include sales and lodging taxes 8% total (6% sales, 2% lodging).
Bookings more than 1 year in advance may be at higher rates.
A $500 deposit and a valid credit card are required to secure your reservation.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation policy is listed in the rental agreement.
- 5 Bathrooms
- Master Bath - toilet , shower , jetted tub
- Master bath downstairs - toilet , shower
- Loft - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Main floor - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Downstairs - toilet , combination tub/shower
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 30
- Main floor twin w trundle - 2 twin/ single , 2 baby crib
- Queen Bunk Downstairs 1 - 2 queen , 1 double , Queen over queen bunk with full size mattress trundle
- Queen Bunk Downstairs 2 - 2 queen , 1 double , Queen over queen bunk with full size mattress trundle
- Queen Bunk Upstairs - 2 queen , 1 double , Queen over queen bunk with full size mattress trundle
- Upstairs private deck room - 1 queen , This room has a private deck and TV w/ blu ray
- Master Bedroom Downstairs - 1 queen , This room has private 3/4 bathroom
- Loft - 2 queen , Two queen beds in the loft by the pool table
- Master Bedroom Main Floor - 1 queen , This room has a private full bath with WIC and TV/Blue ray
- All beds have luxury linens and down comforters.
Amenities & Services:
3656 Fisherman’s Drive, Ashton, ID 83420
(The county recently changed the name of the street to Fisherman’s Drive. If a search engine doesn’t find it try 3656 North River Road, Ashton, ID 83420)
To get to the cabin drive north on Highway 20 until you cross the Henry’s Fork. There is a large bridge that crosses the river. Immediately after the bridge there is a road to the east (Fisherman’s Drive). Follow Fisherman's Drive east. After approximately 1 mile the road will curve away from the river. Continue on Fisherman's drive until you see the cabins on the south side of the road (approximately 1.75 miles from Highway 20). There is a private driveway serving these two cabins. Stonefly is the western most cabin down the driveway.